Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tonight vs the Nets

Looking forward to watching tonights game. I have been having the opposite effect on the Pistons lately, as I have been turning them on while they are down, and they instantly go on fire while I am watching. I guess my curse is now over, so back to watching full time.

I got a few comments that I was a bandwagon fan during my time I stopped watching them. This is not the case at all. I have been a huge fan since as long as I can remember, and that was back in the day when they had kelly Tripuka and Terry Tyler. I suffered through the horrible "teal blue horse jersey" years, the Sean Elliot years, the year before Grant Hill, the Lindsey Hunter years (don't get me started), the Michael Curry years.

Since I can remember (approximatly 22 years), I only stopped watching the Detroit Pistons a couple of times. I was really pissed when they traded Dennis Rodman and I boycotted for a stint. When they let Alan Houston go I boycotted again. Other then that I have seen just about every game that they have played on TV.

There are just some things that the best fans will do in the best interest of the team. I was jinxing them so I stopped watching. It worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home